The Western Research® Model 241CE Dew Point Monitor is a quality control tool for natural gas processing, distribution, and consumption. Detection and measurement of hydrocarbon dewpoint is achieved in a single cell, single cycle operation.
- Pipeline quality and custody transfer
- Specification monitoring
- Gas turbine feed gas monitoring
- Accurate monitoring of hydrocarbon dew points at pipeline pressure
- Proprietary three stage filter provides superior protection
- Designed for unattended operation
- Electricity the only consumable.