The 4610 Analyzer System is designed for source
monitoring of nitrogen oxides. With minor changes, it can
also be used for analysis of much higher concentrations
(up to 100%) of nitrogen oxides in gas streams typical in
- Complete system for monitoring NO and NO2 from emission sources.
- Minimum full scale range 200 ppm.
- Selective, with no interference from H2O, CO2, CO, SO2, SO3 atmospheric gases, or particulates.
- No catalyst or ozone generation required.
- No wet chemistry involved. Operates without reagent solutions or devices for metering chemicals.
- Simplicity: Little operator training or attention required.
- Proven high reliability: Unsurpassed on-line performance.
- Low maintenance: Simple, rugged design minimizes maintenance and need for spare parts. No special skills needed for servicing.
- Unsurpassed long-term accuracy: Easy calibration and interference-free measurement give operators high confidence in results.
- Fully accepted by EPA: To date, all AMETEK source monitoring systems have passed EPA certification.