The AMETEK Western Research® Model 909 is a single gas version of our Model 910 Continuous Emissions Monitor. The analyzer is specifically configured for monitoring stack emissions on a mass rate basis. It measures stack effluent temperature and velocity in addition to pollutant concentrations at stack conditions, enabling mass emission rates to be reported. With the addition of an optional zirconium oxide sensor, the Model 909 is capable of monitoring oxygen.
- High reliability and reduced maintenance requirements through a no-moving-parts design
- Hot/wet analysis prevents errors associated with: Correcting for water vapour and absorption losses in driers
- Accuracy better than 2.5 ppm SO2
- Able to measure SO2, NO, NO2, H2S, NH3, or a number of other chemicals.
- No H2O or CO2 interference
- Automated zero and span gas calibration
- Provides serial interface with plant DCS
- Incorporates flow measurement for emission rate calculations
CEM applications in:
- Sulphur plants
- Coal, oil and gas fired power plants
- Industrial boilers and process heaters