The TM2000 oxygen analyzer protects industrial processes
by quickly responding to changes using an industryproven
zirconium oxide sensor. It operates within a wide
operating range of 0.1 ppm to 100% oxygen, and can
accurately respond from atmosphere to low ppm oxygen
levels in just seconds. In addition, the TM2000 can detect
excess combustibles process upsets in the presence of very
low ppm oxygen readings. This unique benefit is
particularly important in cryogenic gas generating
processes, where the TM2000 can distinguish between an
oxygen upset condition and an excess combustibles upset
- Cryogenic gas generating systems
- Nitrogen purity systems
- Blanket gas analysis
- Inert gas purity
- Welding atmospheres
- Air separation
- Atmospheric oven control
- Glove box applications
- RS-485 serial communications, 0 – 20/4 – 20 mA current outputs, and digital alarms for systems integration.
- Save money on calibration gases by calibrating with percent gases, and then reading accurately in low ppm ranges.
- Modular design for easy upgrades and field service.
- User-friendly, menu driven software that includes helpful system status text messages allows you to begin using the TM2000 quickly. Advanced software diagnostics and on-line help further simplify the use of the TM2000.
- The zirconium oxide sensor will not fail to a zero oxygen reading, as with other sensor technologies. Therefore, your process is always protected.
- Optional sample bypass improves response times and keeps sensor inlet purged of dead volume.