Sample gas streams must be conditioned to provide particulate and moisture-free gas to the analyzer. The AGF-VA-23 with the Buhler Unique QC mounting block provides fine filtration and easy replacement of the filter media without the use of tools. This means the filter media can be changed in a matter of seconds. The QC block rotates 180° making the mounting of the filter independent of the flow direction chosen. The filter head had an auxiliary port that can be used either as a bypass or for optional moisture detector installation. A choise of filter media is available to meet any specific application need. The fitler and housing provide a smal dead volume resulting in minimal loss of response time.
- Buhler Unique QC mounting block
- Easy filter change without tools
- Low dead volume for reduced response time
- Variable attachment configurations
- Optional condensate drain
- Filter head with auxiliary port for bypass or moisture detector