The BA 5000 gas analyzer can measure up to 4 gas components. The instrument can be configured a maximum of three infrared gases usch as CO, CO2 , NO, SO2 or CH4 plus the measure of O2 with an electrochemical fuel cell. For oxygen analysis, the BA5000 can be equipped with either electrochemical of paramagnetic measuring cells.
The analyzer can be used in emission measurement systems and for process and safety monitoring. In combination with the optional hydrosulphide analyzer, the BA 5000 provides a perfect solution for application in fermentation plants.
- 19″ rack mount or portable configurations available
- Simplem fast user programming
- Calibration with cal gas is only necessary every 6 to 12 months, depending on application
- Large, backlit LCD
- Two measurement ranges per gas component
- Automatic correction atmospheric pressure variations
- Low-flow alarm
- Maintenance request alerts
- Three binary inputs
- Eight relay outputs
- Four potential -free analog outputs 4-20mA
- RS 485