ASaP introduces their revolutionary LNG probe-vaporizer
The Phazer conforms to ISO 8943 and is tested against EN 12838. Your LNG measurement is only as accurate as your provided sample… The Phazer is the only cryogenic LNG probe-vaporizer that provides verifiably accurate and representative LNG samples at 0,9 barg.
If you have questions about the Phazer, don’t hesitate to call us on +31 (0)20 4924748 or send and e-mail to our expert Mr Hans-Peter Visser.
Phazer design criteria
- Prevent pre- & partial vaporization => Secure LNG measurements and revenues!
- Full compliance with ISO 8943; 2007
- Tested against EN 12838
- Sampling at 0,9 barg => Fast LNG transfer!
- Insulation: special preservation for high-vacuum lifetime stability
- Operation of primary shut-off and boil-off control valve without breaking high-vacuum
- Safety; meets all requirements for hazardous area classifications
- Power supply is the only utility needed
- Extremely small footprint and weight
- Install in any orientation
- No moving parts
- Practically maintenance-free
- Flash vaporization
- Proper operation at low LNG line pressure
- Integrated Zero Dead Volume™ accumulator
- Simple installation
Our LNG probe-vaporizer is robust, compact, flexible and simple to install
- Small footprint; 70 x 25 cm ( 28” x 10” ) approximately 29 kg ( 64 lb.
- Low to High pressure
- Any orientation
- Power supply only
It eliminates any uncertainty of your LNG sample quality. It is the most accurate, reliable and flexible LNG probe-vaporizer available.
We build the Phazer with the highest quality materials and include certificates such as ATEX and DNV.
ASaP is a reputable provider of analytical solutions; We can provide you with a full service package including analyzers, system integration etc. You are kindly invited to consult us on any analytical challenge!
The Phazer is manufactured by ASaP, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company in the Netherlands.
ASaP can provide you with installation and commissioning services for the Phazer LNG probe-vaporizer.
Christiaan Mul and Hans-Peter Visser, Analytical Solutions and Products B.V. the Netherlands, present a field study of LNG probe-vaporizers
Quantification of precision, a comparison of sampler performance. Click here to read the whole article.