AIM is easy to use predictive maintenance and analyzer data collection software for operators and reliability engineers similar to AMADAS to get insight into their measurement and analyzer equipment.
- AIM centralizes analyzer data collection to reduce interfaces
- AIM centralizes logic to validate analytical equipment regardless of make and model
- AIM provides dashboards and reports for KPI’s
- AIM provides easy to use predictive maintenance tools for your operators and engineers
- AIM is available on a dedicated server and supports mobile devices even for ATEX zone 1
You need to know the level of performance of your analyzer systems; are they giving you reliable, accurate and repeatable results? If not, operation of your analyzer systems could be compromised!
AIM’s predictive maintenance algorithms offer the solution
That is why ASaP has developed the Analyzer Information Module (AIM). AIM is the perfect predictive maintenance and analyzer data collection software for all brands of process analyzers used in the oil and gas and (petro) chemical industries. AIM can be implemented for new and existing analyzer systems.
Predictive maintenance algorithms are designed to determine the condition of analytical equipment in order to estimate when maintenance should be planned and performed. This way promises cost savings over time-based preventive maintenance, because maintenance is performed only when necessary. It is regarded as condition based maintenance carried out as suggested by estimations of the degradation state of analytical equipment, such as gas analyzers.
What can predictive maintenance and analyzer data collection software do for you?
With key predictive maintenance algorithms and analyzer data collection, AIM is able to provide operators, reliability engineers, and management with detailed information and analyses on their analyzer systems so they can monitor and improve process control.
AIM monitors analyzer performance and provides a clear visualization of the data on Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) like:
- Performance: accuracy and repeatability
- Maintenance: corrective and preventive
- Availability: actual and historical data
- Validation: (manual/automatic) with statistical evaluation of results
- Calibration: info on gases and consumption
- Monitoring of equipment; ranging from simple transmitters to complex analyzers (GC’s)
How is the AIM architecture build-up?
AIM is built on modern technology that allows de-central deployment. This can range from the local field up to the central control room. It uses standard protocols to allow easy integration. AIM is developed with its own protocol stack and allows integration with common industry protocols such as Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus RTU, Analog and Discrete Signals and OPC. No infrastructure available and still want to implement predictive maintenance and analyzer data collection software? AIM is an independent stand-alone system, which can be integrated at any time!
AIM analyzer data collection & predictive maintenance reports
AIM features a fully integrated report generator to automate generation of common reports like alarm, state machine, I-chart, and QAL3 reports. You always will be able to make the best decision with your analyzer data collection ready to show to anyone.
AIM complies to ASTM D-6299
The ASTM D-6299 norm is a standard practice for applying statistical quality assurance and control charting techniques to evaluate analytical measurement system performance.
AIM requires low investment and yields high gains in efficiency, predictive maintenance savings and increased availability.
Other predictive maintenance & analyzer data collection software features
- Scheduler, Schedule tasks (such as validations) from a single platform
- Document Store – Documents (drawings, manuals, certificates etc.) can be stored for each device, have everything at hand from a single location!
- Cylinder management, management of certificates, composition, expiry dates for all validation materials.
- User management
- Time synchronization
- Discovery of AIM devices and services
ASaP delivers quality with the AIM’s predictive maintenance & analyzer data collection software
The practical solutions of ASaP are based on on decades of experience, specific education, knowledge of the team members and, last but not least, the joy in our work. The well-established and complementary ASaP package of services and products is an important contribution to the right solutions for your analytical needs. Moreover, the team spirit and the cooperation with specific partners give us the opportunity to design, build, locally install and commission tailor made analyzer systems for you. All these products and systems can be carried out according to the latest guidelines, such as ATEX.
ASaP is a reputable provider of analytical solutions; We can provide you with a full service package including analyzers, system integration etc. You are kindly invited to consult us on any analytical challenge! The Phazer is manufactured by ASaP, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company in the Netherlands.