ASaP recently completed the delivery of their new, Waterless Continuous LNG Sampling System. Unique features for the system are:
- Small footprint (2.5 x 0.6 m) compared to other continuous type LNG sampling systems.
- Can be utilized even onboard offshore constructions if mandatory.
- Whole Waterless Continuous LNG Sampling System installed inside SS316 cabinet.
- Superior sample flushing; proven both by design and testing. The amount of residual sample gas from the previous batch was tested to be 0.0028%.
- Internal mixer in sample holder ensures homogeneous sample being transferred to sample containers, even during very long sample batches.
- Possible option to execute SilcoNert® coating on sample wetted parts.
- Depending on available LNG loading line pressures the Waterless Continuous LNG Sampling System can be provided without compressors, hence resulting in lower demand for maintenance.
- Full system self-test functionality on start-up ensures trouble free collection of the sample during cargo transfer operations.