ASaP recently completed the delivery of their new, Waterless Continuous LNG Sampling System. Unique features for the system are:
- Small footprint (2.5 x 0.6 m) compared to other continuous type LNG sampling systems.
- Can be utilized even onboard offshore constructions if mandatory.
- Whole LNG Sampling System installed inside SS316 cabinet.
- Superior sample flushing; proven both by design and testing. The amount of residual sample gas from the previous batch was tested to be 0.0028%.
- Internal mixer in sample holder ensures homogeneous sample being transferred to sample containers, even during very long sample batches.
- Possible option to execute SilcoNert® coating on sample wetted parts.
- Depending on available LNG loading line pressures the LNG Sampling System can be provided without compressors, hence resulting in lower demand for maintenance.
- Full system self-test functionality on start-up ensures trouble free collection of the sample during cargo transfer operations.
Do you need an analyzer, sample conditioning system, or spare parts?
Do you have an analytical problem nobody can solve?
Do you have an issue with your gas analyzer or sample system?