We are proud to announce that ASaP recently started up the 100th ASaP Phazer at a large LNG production facility in the US Gulf Region! The positive feedback we have received from our customers in the past years on the design and performance of our Phazers and LNG sampling systems almost makes us blush! :) This proves that with thanks to the hard work of our team of LNG experts, ASaP is on track with its ambition: to become the No. 1 in LNG analysis worldwide.
A reminder why the ASaP Phazer is unique and unrivaled:
The Phazer is the only cryogenic LNG probe-vaporizer that provides verifiably accurate and representative LNG samples from as low as 0,5 barg.
- The Phazer conforms to ISO 8943:2007 and surpasses NEN-EN 12838:2000
- The Phazer is available in a wide array of models to suit your (process) specific needs
- The Phazer minimizes LNG transfer time at FSRU’s
- The Phazer has no moving parts
- The Phazer provides accurate and representative LNG samples from 0,5 barg
Keep your head cool with our LNG products & services
Time is money! Every hour an LNG carrier can sail away earlier from a FSRU will have a significant positive financial impact. So it is important that a FSRU can always operate at its maximum flow rate to minimize transfer time.
AIM is easy to use predictive maintenance software and centralizes analyzer data collection for operators and reliability engineers similar to AMADAS to get insight into their measurement and analyzer equipment.