NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and Analytical Solutions and Products.
ASaP’s Quality Management Systems were recently audited according to the most recent guidelines of the NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 standard. We are proud to inform you that we passed with flying colors! We remain fully committed to improving our procedures and organization on an ongoing basis. Our customers recognize this in the quality of service and the products that ASaP manufactures and installs. As always, we are eager to receive any feedback on our performance in our efforts for continuous improvement!
About NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015
The scope of the 2015 version of the standard has not changed; however, the structure and core terms were modified to allow the standard to integrate more easily with other international management systems standards.
The 2015 version is also less prescriptive than its predecessors and focuses on performance. This was achieved by combining the process approach with risk-based thinking, and employing the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle at all levels in the organization.
NEN-EN-ISO 9001:2015 key changes
- High-Level Structure implemented. Now all new standard released by ISO will have this High-level structure.
- Greater emphasis on building a management system suited to each organization’s particular needs
- A requirement that those at the top of an organization be involved and accountable, aligning quality with wider business strategy
- Risk-based thinking throughout the standard makes the whole management system a preventive tool and encourages continuous improvement
- Less prescriptive requirements for documentation: the organization can now decide what documented information it needs and what format it should be in
- Alignment with other key management system standards through the use of a common structure and core text
- Inclusion of Knowledge Management principles
- Quality Manual & Management representative is now not mandatory requirements.