Gas analyzers have become indispensable in today’s advanced process industries. ASaP introduces the most reliable, repeatable, and comprehensive solutions tailored for your gas analysis needs. Discover how our gas analyzers can enhance the efficiency, safety, and quality of your processes. Let us make your operations smoother – explore our range today.
To achieve the highest standard in gas analysis we are supported by a range of world leading process analyzer manufactures.
- Natural gas applications: measurements in natural gas.
- Refinery applications: Reforming, cracking, recycle gas, tail gas, fuel gas and flare gas.
- Petrochemical: measurements in polymer feedstocks and flare gas.
- Industrial gas supply: Air Separation, syngas, methane reforming, electrolysis process streams.
Our comprehensive range of products includes offshore and onshore service, an extensive selection of gas analysis instruments, sample conditioning, and various cabinets and houses for your instruments, tailored to meet the unique requirements of various petrochemical and cryogenic applications. We are dedicated to delivering innovative solutions that ensure accurate and efficient operations in the process industry.
Table of contents
- Challenges in Gas Analysis
- Improve Your Processes with ASaP Gas Analyzers
- multiple analyzer project
- Our analyzers are packed with features to meet diverse industry requirements:
- FAQ : Answering Key Questions about gas Analyzers
- Wondering which gas analyzer suits your needs?
- Latest gas analyzer news and products
- Contact our gas analyzer specialist
Challenges in Gas Analysis
In the world of process industries, professionals often grapple with three pressing issues:
- Ensuring precision in gas measurements to guarantee product quality.
- Complying with stringent emission regulations to avoid penalties.
- Optimizing combustion processes for enhanced safety and efficiency.
From C6+ natural gas and hydrogen measurement, to the most aggressive sulfur components, and emission monitoring solutions for regulatory compliance, our gas analyzers, are your answer to these industry challenges. Our equipment is designed to provide consistent, accurate readings, ensuring that you can make informed decisions at every step.
Improve Your Processes with ASaP Gas Analyzers
To supply practical solutions for your analytical needs, ASaP supplies and maintains gas analyzers for process control and laboratory. Complete with analyzer cabinets and sample conditioning systems. ASaP is the expert for comprehensive analytical solutions for high-performance, high-quality process analysis.
This applies to on-line process analyses as well as laboratory and experimental analyses. Our analyzer products and sample conditioning components and systems are particularly suitable for gas and liquefied samples.
ASaP’s gas analyzers don’t just measure; they empower industries with:
- Precision: Harness the power of technologies like tunable diode laser spectroscopy and process gas chromatography for high sensitivity measurements.
- Versatility: From combustion analyzers to quantum cascade laser analyzers, choose the right tool for your specific needs.
- Reliability: Rely on our analyzers’ durability and efficiency, optimized for both laboratory and process control environments.
multiple analyzer project
“Dear Mr. Nikolaou,
You may contact Mr. H.P. Visser of ASAP company directly.
Mr Visser is the Dutch representative of several analyzer manufacturers and I assume that he can help you with this problem.
The company ASaP has a lot of experiences in this field. If they cannot solve this problem, nobody can.
– Ir. Hans Borsboom
Principal Process Engineer
Comprimo Sulfur Solutions
Jacobs Nederland B.V.
Our analyzers are packed with features to meet diverse industry requirements:
- Continuous Gas Analysis: Employing technologies like NDIR, UV, VIS, TCD, CLD, and FID for meticulous process gas and emissions monitoring.
- Quantum Cascade Laser Analyzers: Perfect union of TDL and QCL technologies for a broader range of applications.
- Process Gas Chromatographs: Extended analysis for various process applications, ensuring gas streams are consistently monitored.
- Natural Gas Chromatographs: From C6+ CV/BTU analysis to C9+ complexities, ideal for Fiscal and Custody Transfer applications.
- Comprehensive Systems: Turn-key solutions for all your gas analysis needs, ensuring hassle-free integration.
FAQ: Answering Key Questions about gas Analyzers
Gas analyzers are designed for precision measurement, ensuring safety, efficiency, and product quality in process industries.
They address issues like imprecision in gas measurements, non-compliance with emission standards, and suboptimal combustion processes
Applications range from C6+ natural gas measurement, combustion, emission monitoring for compliance, to complex process applications.
It’s crafted for process industry professionals seeking reliable and comprehensive gas analysis solutions.
Benefits include enhanced precision, versatility in application, and reliability in both lab and field environments.
Features encompass continuous gas analysis, quantum cascade laser analytics, process gas chromatography, natural gas chromatography, and comprehensive turn-key systems.
Wondering which gas analyzer suits your needs?
Latest gas analyzer news and products
Latest gas analyzer news and products
Ready for the next step? As Project Engineer Electrical, you will have a fun, versatile and varied job. You will be primarily responsible for project development, drafting, production supervision, assisting in making offers and calculations within a defined schedule. An important aspect of project completion is the delivery of customer-requested documentation, including data books, operating…
The Project Lead Engineer is expected to perform tasks and work independently and within the agreed project schedule. You take the initiative to perform efficiently, optimally, and economically. You independently build and maintain knowledge of the ASaP’s product package and supplier product packages. You hold regular consultations with colleagues, customers, and suppliers on the execution…
We like to meet you during the Analyzer Technology Conference. Presentation title: Automatic validation of process analyzer systems can be full of surprises for end-users & students by: Hans-Peter Visser, Tuesday April 18th 4:00 – 4:30 pm Paper title: Practical Guide for Validation of Process Analyzer Systems According to the International standards. Paper authors: Dirk…
Analytical Solutions and Products delivered a fully integrated dewpoint control system. This for an ammonia factory experiencing liquid condensation problems in their sample lines. ASaP has helped to provide the customer with a solution to solve and secure their analyzers from water condensation.
At ASaP we strive for perfection in our products. One aspect to achieve this high level of product quality is to keep our team’s knowledge and expertise in top condition. Who is better to keep us in top condition than Tony Waters? Our system design, service, sales, and R&D departments are trained in understanding the…
So, minimize the time of the LNG carrier at a jetty and its voyage. With every BTU accurately measured, profits can be maximized by using ASaP’s LNG solutions.
In the second quarter of 2022 Analytical Solutions and Products (ASaP) delivered a complete LNG custody transfer system for Adnoc’s Floating Storage Unit (FSU) converted by GAS Entec. Adnoc’s floating LNG storage unit is converted to serving the AG&P LNG import terminal in the Philippines.
From our Italian partner DiPietroGroup we received a very nice order for 3 Flare Gas Probes for a refinery in Italy. Two of these ASaP’s inhouse engineered probes are for high dewpoint applications which are completely heated to just above their dewpoints and the remaining is an unheated version for a standard flare gas application.…
Contact our gas analyzer specialist
ASaP practical solutions
The practical solutions of ASaP are based on decades of experience, specific education, knowledge of the team members and, last but not least, the joy in our work. The well-established and complementary ASaP package of services and products is an important contribution to the right solutions for your analytical needs. Moreover, the team spirit and the cooperation with specific partners give us the opportunity to design, build, locally install and commission tailor made analyzer systems for you. All these products and systems can be carried out according to the latest guidelines, such as ATEX.
ASaP is a reputable provider of analytical solutions; We can provide you with a full-service package including engineering, manufacturing, offshore service, analyzers, system integration, and cutting-edge LNG Custody Transfer Systems (CTMS), LNG Probe-Vaporizers, advanced LNG Samplers, and precise NG analysis systems. You are kindly invited to consult us on any analytical challenge!
ASaP is member of the FHI Association (Federation of Technology Branches).