- Low cost
- Simple to install & use
- Highly reliable & maintenance free
- Enclosure vent is part of casing
- Local & remote status indicator
- Casing available in anodized aluminum & 316 stainless steel
- 12 or 24 VDC & 115 or 230 VAC
- All in One Unit
To prevent the possibility of fire or explosion inside the enclosures of energized electrical equipment, a protective gas supply is used to dilute potentially flammable vapors to an acceptable level, creating a safe area for the devices within the enclosure.
Positive pressure prevents the ingress of flammable vapors in the surrounding
atmosphere from entering into the enclosure as long as positive pressure is maintained. After the enclosure is purged, power may be manually applied to the protected electrical equipment.
The Purge Solutions CYCLOPS Z – Purge Indicator provides objective evidence of
positive enclosure pressure with both a visible indicator and supplied standard, a drycontact output for remote status monitoring. The enclosure purge vent is an integrated
part of the CYCLOPS Z – Purge Indicator’s casing, which mounts directly to the
enclosure being purged. No additional holes, sheet metal, or plumbing is required.
- The CYCLOPS Z – Purge Indicator mounts directly to purged enclosure. No additional sheet metal enclosures or plumbing is required. (Refer to Figures 1, 2, 3, & 4)
- Enclosure purge vent is an integrated part of the CYCLOPS Z – Purge Indicator casing. No additional holes or plumbing is required in purged enclosure. (Refer to Figure 4)
- Dry contact output for remote monitoring is supplied as standard. Contact open on alarm (Standard). Contact closed on alarm (Optional). Order optional contact closed on alarm by adding an “X” at end of Purge Solutions model number. (Refer to Figure 4)
- Rugged, visual green LED indicator. Green LED on; enclosure purge pressure at or above required pressure. Green LED off, enclosure purge pressure below required pressure.
- The CYCLOPS Z – Purge Indicator is certified to ATEX, CSA, IECEx, NEC, NFPA, UL and CE Marked for installation and use in Division 2 and Zone 2 hazardous areas.