At ASaP, our development team has been working hard on new features like dew point calculations for AIM‘s 1.5 release. These features improve our predictive maintenance and analyzer data collection software through its core. In addition, because of these features, AIM will support any LNG sampling system built today and in the future. Following up this August 2022, these new features have been added to AIM:
- Support for dew point calculations and dew point analyzers (DWP and HCDP).
- Support for flow computers and LNG flow measurement.
- Complete Modbus driver overhaul and Kepware server support for better performance.
- Increased security by SSL implementation improvements and the introduction of more user roles.
- Numerous quality of life improvements like; better file export, display of update time, and the addition of workflow information on detail pages.
What is AIM?
AIM is easy-to-use predictive maintenance software for operators, reliability engineers, and maintenance managers, developed by the engineers of Analytical Solutions and Products.
Like AMADAS, AIM collects data from your analytical devices, and centralizes control over your equipment.
AIM is developed to be a future proof high-tech direction for maintenance control, though still being a low-cost solution in comparison to other systems.
AIM yields high gains in efficiency, predictive maintenance savings and increased availability.
Ask our expert about dew point calculations or other AIM features
Keep your head cool with our LNG products & services
Time is money! Every hour an LNG carrier can sail away earlier from a FSRU will have a significant positive financial impact. So it is important that a FSRU can always operate at its maximum flow rate to minimize transfer time.
AIM is easy to use predictive maintenance software and centralizes analyzer data collection for operators and reliability engineers similar to AMADAS to get insight into their measurement and analyzer equipment.