The Genie 752 Direct Drive Thermowell Probe can be inserted and retracted from a pressurized source through a full port valve without a special insertion device or the force and bulky equipment associated with pneumatic or hydraulic methods. Its adjustable insertion depth up to the maximum specified probe length allows precise positioning of the probe tip within the pipeline or process.
Included with the Model 752 is an industrial 3 wire configuration RTD probe. The temperature probe is spring loaded to ensure proper contact with the thermowell and its aluminum connection head has a snap locking flip top cover for easy access to the wiring.
- Easy, quick, and safe insertion and extraction from a pressurized source without a special insertion device
- RTD included with thermowell
- Field serviceable packing gland seal
- Velocity tested at CEESI flow lab up to 200ft/sec
Genie 752 Direct Drive Thermowell Probe features
- Patented insertion method
- Patented harmonic resonance dampening design
- Adjustable length with threaded or flanged process connection
- Proprietary anti-friction coating with internal thread die
- Optional speed wrench for faster installation