Compact Stainless Steel Pressure Reducing Regulator
The CPR-1 Series is a compact pressure regulator with
most of the same internal design features employed in
our time proven PR-1 Series. This regulator was designed
to provide optimum performance as a “lecture bottle
regulator” for pressure control in any application where
a small size and low internal volume are required. The low internal volume allows more rapid purging in analytical instrumentation and semiconductor doping gas applications.
- Internal dead volume less than 4cc
- Gas or liquid service
- 316L stainless steel body
- Stainless steel diaphragm
- 40 micron inlet filter
- Bubble-tight shutoff
- Outlet pressure 0–10, 0–25, 0–50, 0–100, 0–250, 0–500 and 0–750
- Cv flow 0.025, 0.06, and 0.20
- Operating temperatures -40° F to +500° F (-40° F to +260° C)
- Inlet/outlet connections 1⁄8˝ FNPT
Contact our spare part specialist
You can contact us when it suits you. See our specialist’s contact information below.
🔧 Inside Sales
Let our spare part specialist contact you
Let us know how we can reach you. We will only use this information for contacting you.