Single Stage Brass Cylinder; Gas Pressure Reducing Regulator
The CYL-1 Series is designed as a complete compact
pressure control module. The basis of this unit is the
economical PR-2 Series pressure control valve which is
widely used in instrumentation sample systems as well as
many other applications requiring maximum reliability.
This regulator, when ordered with appropriate gauges and CGA inlet fitting, is designed for use as a compressed gas cylinder regulator for those applications where the corrosion resistance of stainless steel is not a requirement.
- CGA inlet fitting
- Integral inlet filter
- 2˝ diameter brass gauges
- Teflon®-lined stainless steel diaphragm
- Maximum inlet pressure: 3600 psig
- Outlet pressure ranges: 0–10 psig, 0–25 psig, 0–50 psig, 0–100 psig, 0–250, 0–500 and 0–750 psig
- Fluid media; non-corrosive gases
- Operating temperatures: −40° F to +175° F (−40° C to +80° C)
- Cv flow coefficients: 0.025, 0.06, 0.20