Corrosion-resistant Two-stage Pressure Reducing Regulator
Precision pressure control is now possible with the CYL-20 Series regulator. This two-stage regulator, constructed of 316L stainless steel and Teflon®, has less than 0.01 percent outlet pressure change with varying inlet pressures and is designed for use in gas calibration systems and semiconductor materials processing.
With materials of only 316L stainless steel, Teflon® and Tefzel®, this regulator is suitable for service in corrosive streams as well as non-corrosive streams with potential surface absorption problems. This regulator accepts inlet pressures up to 6000 psig and has bubble-tight shut off . Operating temperature ranges may vary from −40° C up to +260° C and outlet pressure ranges of 0–10 psig up to 0–500 psig are easily adjustable by a fluted knob.
- 316L stainless steel, Inconel®, Teflon® & Tefzel® in contact with operating media only
- Stainless steel caps & adjusting screws
- Bubble-tight shut off
- CGA fitting for cylinder connection
- 2˝ diameter stainless steel 316 gauges
- Maximum inlet pressure: 6000 psig
- Outlet pressure ranges of 0–10 psig, 0–50 psig, 0–100 psig, 0–250 psig and 0–500 psig
- Cv flow coefficients: 0.025, 0.06, 0.20, 0.50
- Operating temperatures of one line: −40° F to +500° F (−40° C to +260° C)
- Outlet pressure change is 0.01 psig per 100 psig of inlet decay