2-Way Diaphragm Valves The DV1 Series Diaphragm Valves are totally free of springs, bellows, packing, o-rings and lubricants in the
process wetted area. Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere ensure that there is no transport of undesirable
elements into the fl ow stream, and no escaping of process material into the atmosphere. Elgiloy® diaphragms ensure the utmost in corrosion resistance and extend overall valve life.
- Analytical Instrumentation
- 2-way on/off control
- Metal-to-metal seals to atmosphere to prevent leakage
- Wide variety of materials for virtually all applicationsNo dynamic O-rings, springs, or lubricant in wetted flow path to eliminate sample contamination
- Very low internal volume (0.16 cc)*
- Manual ¼-plus turn or pneumatic actuation
- Pressures from vacuum (50 torr) to 3600 psig (248 bar)**
- 40μ sintered stainless steel air inlet fi lter extends life of pneumatic actuator
Contact our spare part specialist
You can contact us when it suits you. See our specialist’s contact information below.
🔧 Inside Sales
Let our spare part specialist contact you
Let us know how we can reach you. We will only use this information for contacting you.
GO Regulator Diaphragmvalves