High Pressure Corrosion-resistant Regulator (10,000 psig Inlet)
To meet the demands for the safe reduction of
inlet pressures up to 10,000 psig, GO Regulator has
designed the PR-57 Series regulator. This precision
regulator features a piston sensing design which
provides the operator with low adjusting torque requirements when setting the outlet pressure. The body is constructed from 316L stainless steel, providing the ultimate in safety and corrosion resistance. The optional self-relieving feature provides an additional level in operational ease, as it allows for trapped downstream pressure to be safely vented to atmosphere through the bonnet.
- Gas or liquid service
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Better than 25 Ra finish in diaphragm cavity
- Stainless steel spring loaded piston sensor
- 20 micron filter
- Bubble-tight shut-off
- Viton® seals (other elastomers optional)
- Inlet pressure maximum 10,000
- Outlet pressure ranges are 0–250, 0–500, 0–750,
- 0–1000, 0–2000, 0–4000, 0–6000, 0–7500 and 0–10,000 psig
- Operating temperatures -40° F to +150° F (-40° C to+66° C)
- Cv flow coefficient 0.05 or 0.2
Contact our spare part specialist
You can contact us when it suits you. See our specialist’s contact information below.
🔧 Inside Sales
Let our spare part specialist contact you
Let us know how we can reach you. We will only use this information for contacting you.