(32 – 40 hours)
a versatile job in a nice international team and a growing organization
Ready for the next step? As a Management Assistant at Analytical Solutions and Products bv (ASaP), you will have a versatile and varied job in a nice international team and a growing organization. ASaP is located in Amsterdam Westpoort and is easily accessible by car.
Who are we
ASaP started out in 2000 providing service on analysis equipment and over the years has grown into a full-service company in the field of gas analysis systems for the (petro-) chemical industry. Besides representing several leading analyzer brands, ASaP also has a spare parts department and its own product line with products such as the Phazer, Flare Gas Probes and AIM (Analyser Information Module) and this development continues. ASaP is worldwide number 1 in the field of LNG analysis.
ASaP is a company with a no-nonsense culture where you can enjoy working together in an informal working atmosphere with a driven and growing international team of people.
What are your responsibilities?
In this versatile and varied position, your responsibilities include:
Support Management Team (40%) including:
- Organizing/facilitating meetings;
- Answer the telephone, together with colleagues;
- Handling and taking minutes of lunch meetings,
- General administrative support
HRM Support (30%) in collaboration with the HR consultant:
- Administrative processing of the entry and exit of our (international) employees, Sick leave support.
- Arranging residence permits, visas, etc.
- Liaising with Occupational Health and Safety Service, Absence Service, Insurers, and Accountants
- Keeping company regulations up to date.
- Administration of lease cars and assisting colleagues with questions about them.
- Updating the HR Monthly and Annual Summaries.
General support (30%) including:
- Administrative support to the Finance department in processing purchase orders etc.
- Support the Sales department with, among other things, keeping our customer database up to date, complete supplier registration etc.
- Administrative-oriented education
- HBO work and thinking level, with min. 2 years’ work experience
- Good command of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of HR legislation is an advantage
- Be able to switch quickly between various tasks.
- Ability to cooperate and communicate well
- Ability to work accurately.
- Take initiative / be pro-active.
We work in a growing and dynamic industry where a lot is happening. A lot is also happening in our organization as a result. We respond to what we see in the market and grow as a result! As a result, there will undoubtedly be more work that can and must be picked up, and which could therefore become part of your job description. It is also good to know that we work in an informal atmosphere, have both feet firmly on the ground, roll up our sleeves and go for further growth as a team, i.e. together!
What we offer
Good compensation and fringe benefits such as
- Salary depending on education, age and work experience between EUR 2,800-3,500
- 26 days off
- 13th month of salary
- Education and training opportunities
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Laptop and mobile phone
A place within the team where you can achieve a lot with creativity and a focus on results.
- A challenging position with growth opportunities
- Working in a highly skilled and enthusiastic team
- Room for own initiative
- High degree of independence
Interested in being our new Management Assistant?
ASaP practical solutions
The practical solutions of ASaP are based on decades of experience, specific education, knowledge of the team members and, last but not least, the joy in our work. The well-established and complementary ASaP package of services and products is an important contribution to the right solutions for your analytical needs. Moreover, the team spirit and the cooperation with specific partners give us the opportunity to design, build, locally install and commission tailor made analyzer systems for you. All these products and systems can be carried out according to the latest guidelines, such as ATEX.
ASaP is a reputable provider of analytical solutions; We can provide you with a full-service package including engineering, manufacturing, offshore service, analyzers, system integration, and cutting-edge LNG Custody Transfer Systems (CTMS), LNG Probe-Vaporizers, advanced LNG Samplers, and precise NG analysis systems. You are kindly invited to consult us on any analytical challenge!