The project engineer is responsible for successful execution of client projects. You will be part of the engineering group, which is a multidisciplinary team, together you will work on a portfolio of projects.
This process is from order award to final inspection and delivery of the final documentation. The project engineer will also assist in sales and sales calculations for larger projects.
You will be able to work independent on your tasks within the project and communicate with your team members on progress. You apply self-initiative to execute your tasks in an efficient and economical way. You will expand your knowledge in your discipline and apply this in creating best practices for the company. You will demonstrate clear communication with the client and sub suppliers.
- Execute (internal/external) projects:
- Translate specifications to design
- Order materials and follow up with sub-suppliers
- Communication with client and sub-suppliers with regards to project related items.
- Provide final documentation and manuals for the project
- Support in project evaluations
- Maintain project schedule and provide progress reporting
- Support or lead project meetings (internally/externally)
- Support in quotations and cost calculations
- Support in development of new products
- Standardization of engineering files and products
- Bachelors degree in a technical field (Chemistry, Applied Engineering, Process)
- 3-5 years experience working with LNG (off) loading and analysis.
- 3-5 years experience working with LNG vaporizers and LNG samplers.
- 3-5 years experience working with GC’s, start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting.
- Experience with AutoCad is an advantage
- Experience with process calculations (Flow dynamics / Heat Transfers / Thermodynamics)
- English language is a must
- Experience with MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- High level of accuracy and structural way of working
- High level of customer satisfaction and service orientated
- Excellent communication skills in speaking and writing.
- Creative / out-of-the box thinking