Ready for the next step? As Project Lead Engineer at Analytical Solutions and Products B.V. (ASaP) you will have a fun, versatile and varied job within a growing organization. ASaP is located in Amsterdam Westpoort and is easily accessible by car.
Who we are
ASaP started out providing service on analysis equipment and over the years has grown into a full-service company in the field of gas analysis systems for the (petro-) chemical industry. Besides representing several leading analyzer brands, ASaP also has a spare parts department and its own product line with products such as the Phazer, Flare Gas Probes and AIM (Analyzer Information Module) and this development continues. ASaP is worldwide number 1 in the field of LNG analysis.
ASaP is a company with a no-nonsense culture where you can enjoy working together in an informal working atmosphere with a driven and growing international team of people.
What is the purpose of a Project Lead Engineer
You lead the project team and together the projects are completely supervised from a sales lead to delivery. This is based on an agreed planning and specifications. Execution of projects:
- registration of hours for subsequent calculation
- making cost price calculations
- assisting in preparing offers
- keeping track of new product-oriented developments
- registration and filing of supplier documentation
- registration and maintenance of supplier prices
- standardization of engineering activities and ASaP products
- managing the team of Engineers
You are primarily responsible for complete projects: drawing, supervising production, assisting in making offers and calculations (scope changes). Important at the completion of a project is the delivery of the documentation requested by the customer consisting of: data books, operating & instruction manuals, material certificates etc. The goal of this job is to deliver projects according to the project specifications, schedule, customer satisfaction and forecast margins.
Responsibilities of a Project Lead Engineer
The Project Lead Engineer is expected to perform tasks and work independently and within the agreed project schedule. You take the initiative to perform efficiently, optimally, and economically. You independently build and maintain knowledge of the ASaP’s product package and supplier product packages. You hold regular consultations with colleagues, customers, and suppliers on the execution of the work.
- Execute projects:
- Translate specification into a design
- Place and supervise orders
- Communication with customer and suppliers regarding project specific issues
- Provide drawings
- Provide project documentation
- Managing production
- Draw up costing & financial control in collaboration with the finance department
- Create a project file and close out after completion of the project
- Prepare and maintain project planning
- Planning and supervising project meetings
- Hour’s registration for costing purposes
- Making cost price calculations
- Assisting in making offers
- Keeping track of new product developments
- Registration and filing of supplier documentation
- Registering and maintaining supplier prices
- Standardization of engineering work and ASaP products
What are the requirements?
- Bachelor Technical education
- Experience with the Autocad drawing package
- High degree of accuracy and structured work
- Sense of service and customer orientation
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Being able to work in a team
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Good command of English both verbally and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Good compensation and benefits like:
- Extra days off
- Education & training opportunities
- Good pension scheme
- Lease car, laptop, and cell phone
- Working partly from home is optional
- Flexible office/working hours
A place within the team where you can achieve a lot with creativity and a focus on results.
- A challenging position with growth opportunities
- Working in a highly skilled and enthusiastic team
- Room for own initiative
- High level of autonomy