Ametek ’s Western Research Model 900 Air Demand
Analyser was specifically designed to meet the more demanding analytical requirements of new processes.
Used in conjunction with the ASR 900 sampling probe,
which provides trouble-free sampling, the Model 900 ensures maximum data availability for optimum operation of all sulfur recovery processes.
- Measures up to five species simultaneously
- H2S, SO2, Sv, COS, CS2
- Uniquely capable of monitoring off ratio applications
- Reliable, trouble-free sampling
- Automated zero gas calibration
- Provides Modbus serial interface with plant DCS
- Conventional Claus processes
- Selective oxidation processes
- Coke ovens
Contact our analyzer specialist
You can contact us when it suits you. See our specialist’s contact information below.
🔧 Sales and Projects
Let our analyzer specialist contact you
Let us know how we can reach you. We will only use this information for contacting you.
Ametek 900, H2S, SO2, Sv, COS and CS2 at the same time