Ametek ’s Western Research Model 900 Air Demand
Analyzer was specifically designed to meet the more demanding analytical requirements of new processes.
Used in conjunction with the ASR 900 sampling probe,
which provides trouble-free sampling, the Model 900 ensures maximum data availability for optimum operation of all sulfur recovery processes.
- Measures up to five species simultaneously
- H2S, SO2, Sv, COS, CS2
- Uniquely capable of monitoring off ratio applications
- Reliable, trouble-free sampling
- Automated zero gas calibration
- Provides Modbus serial interface with plant DCS
- Conventional Claus processes
- Selective oxidation processes
- Coke ovens